- Assist CDP Manager to ensure that appropriate administrative procedures are in place, maintained
- Responsible for filing system, incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Liaison with NGOs, government agencies, & other public sector agencies as appropriate.
- Make travel arrangements for staff, including booking of tickets and accommodation.
- Prepare routine communication for project, line departments & other government offices.
- Ensure that insurance policies relating to employee and vehicles are monitored and updated as required.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate filing system to include all essential relevant documentation to
- Asset and equipment management – ensure that new purchases and equipment are recorded onto the
- Monitor office equipment, such as computers, printers, photocopiers....to ensure that all are working and
- Ensure that all vehicles are properly maintained, which include using logbooks by drivers and produce
- Supervise vehicle fleet, including monitoring of monthly fuel usage, repairs and maintenance.
- Regularly monitor and update staff attendance, annual and sick leave record of all staff.
- Ensure the adequate supply of stationeries in the office and monitor the consumption.
- Make local purchases of project and office supplies.
- Act as operator to communicate by radio, telephone/fax and e-mail to contact to team members
- Manage for outgoing and incoming mails and circulation of important messages that need to be shared
- Receive visitors to the office and convey their messages promptly.
- Prepare and keep GNC inventory for non-expendable assets updated and checked.
- Ensure that the office building is safely locked outside office hours and that all vehicles are secured in Finance
- Make sure that all financial transactions are carried out and recorded in accordance with standard financial procedures of GNC.
- Monitor actual expenditure versus budgets periodically.
- Maintains on-going communications with Head Office by providing periodic financial and progress reports of the overall financial status.
- Maintains finances including accounts receivable, accounts payable, production of statements, database, and timely filing of reports.
- Compiles financial information, processes journal entries into various accounts, and reconcile reports and financial data.
- Monitors project revenues and expenses for cost effectiveness of the project.
-Assist management team to develop and manage the annual budget including the operating budget and various contracts and project budgets.
- Translate and submit periodical report or document to government, Head Office or IHQ
- Develop maintain record keeping system and procedures.
- Maintain and manage financial and accounting systems.
- Monitor and report of project income and expenditure.
- Oversee bank accounts and cash flow and manage all financial transfer requirements.
- Prepare and implement standard GNC policies on finance, accounting, purchasing, procurement, cash disbursements, vehicle and property of GNC.
- Prepare various reports as per required by GNC
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Equivalent with 1 or 2 year-experience in NGOs or INGO
- Knowledge of admin, finance, human resource and logistic.
- Good communication in English and Computer skill (Ms word, Excel, PPT and QBs)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Honest and trustworthy, hard-working and willing to learn
- Willing to work with community and children
+BENEFITS & CONDITIONS
- Working Time: 8:00am～12:00am | 1:00pm～5:00pm
- Working Days: Mon / Tue / Wed / Thu / Fri
- Holiday: Sat (Half) / Sat (Full) / Sun / Legal holiday
- Salary: $ 400 ～ $ 480
- The candidate will provided the dormitory for those who success.