Sabay ជាក្រុមហ៊ុន Digital ទំនើប និងជាបណ្តាញសារព័ត៌មានអនឡាញសំបូរបែបឈានមុខគេនៅប្រទេសកម្ពុជា។ Sabay ត្រូវការជ្រើសរើសបុគ្គលិកជាច្រើនតំណែង។ ដូច្នេះនេះជាឱកាសដ៏ល្អបំផុតសម្រាប់អ្នកដែលមានសមត្ថភាព និងចំណង់ចំណូលចិត្តចំពោះការងារទាំងអស់នេះ។
ផុតកំណត់ដាក់ពាក្យនៅថ្ងៃទី១៦ ខែមិថុនា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៦!
1. Operation Manager
Pu Prom, a subsidiary of Sabay Digital Corporation Ltd, distributes exclusive Khmer Movies to cinemas and theatres in Cambodia and the world. To work closely with local and abroad cinemas, we are currently looking for a full-time Operation Manager based in Phnom Penh.
– Track the market and industry trends to select the right content to distribute in the local market and across the region or other countries
– Plan and execute the marketing strategies to boost the publicity of the film into the target group
– Drive strategies, manage message integration and oversee creative development of all branded content from conceptualization to execution including managing the distribution and communications of these projects across relevant platforms
– Conceive measurement and optimization plans to ensure that content are effective and relevant to the target audience
– Work closely with local producer and film maker to get necessary information since the early stage of production and in competitive time
– Build good relationship with ministry of Fine Art
– Manage the box office of each film
– Manage the profit and loss of the company
– Be responsible for the whole project budgets from the start to finish
– Build the company brand image
– Minimum 3-year successful management experienceand media relations and film production is a plus
– Client relationship building, negotiation skills, Sales and Advertising experience are an advantage
– Leadership ability that can guide across multiple functions
– Ability to plan, analyze and control a budget and spending
– Strong project management skills that promotes attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization
– Ability to resolve conflicts
2. IT Manager
We are looking for a full-time IT Manager based in Phnom Penh.
Sabay will facilitate work permit application process for foreign professionals.
– Be responsible for all IT in the Sabay office (150 workstations)
– Manage the IT support team and improve internal IT support
– Be in charge of IT support staff recruitment, retention and evaluation
– Plan and execute very high complexity technical projects, personally if needed
– Prepare and conduct IT training for Sabay staff and create IT business processes
– Create and update IT policy and technical documentation for office IT systems
– Purchasing IT material as needed, track stock and inventory
– Perform other assigned tasks
– Relevant technical degree
– At least two years of experience in a manager level position
– At least one year experience in a technical position
– Strong management skills and fluent English
– Deep technical knowledge of Windows/Windows Server, Identity Management, virtualization/ESXi, Cisco/Mikrotik/Unifi, VPN, NAS, IT security, Groupware, AD
– Self-sufficient and showing initiative
We are looking for full-time System Engineer (2 positions) based in Phnom Penh.
– Administration of server infrastructure and, depending on skills, network infrastructure and other equipment in Sabay data centers
– Follow monitoring systems to identify problems and take corrective action
– Research, planning and deployment of new technologies and services
– Install new/ rebuild existing server and configure hardware, peripherals, service setting, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
– Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusion
– Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
– Create and maintain detailed documentation for all systems and operations
– Strong experience in Linux server (RHEL) administration: minimum one year, several years preferred
– Experience in Windows Server administration and server hardware
– At least basic understanding of IP networks and virtualization
– Excellent troubleshooting and research skills
– Experience in technologies: vSphere, Apache/nginx, MySQL/MSSQL, PHP, BIND, Nagios, Postfix, etc.
– Knowledge in written Chinese language is a plus
– Networking/Cisco experience is a plus
– Debian/Ubuntu experience is a plus
– Programming/shell scripting experience is a plus
We are looking for a full time Android Developer based in Phnom Penh, who eager to spread his/her dream to the mobile and software industries.
– Writing software from given requirements
– Fixing bugs in software
– Improving and maintaining existing software
– Writing documentations
– Other tasks as assigned by supervisor / manager
– At least 1 year working experience in mobile development
– Very good knowledge in Android development
– Good at problem solving & data structure and algorithm
– Manage Google Play Store
– Good knowledge in UI & UX design
– Knowledge in version control system like: GIT
– Communication with back end server: JSON manipulation
– Knowledge in unit testing
– Good knowledge in security implementation – application hack prevention
– Be proactive & willing to learn new things and challenges
– Good communication skill
– Enjoy working in group & bring up discussion
We are looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator based in Phnom Penh.
– Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials for Sabay mobile games
– Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references
– Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
– Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
– Assist in writing and editing marketing materials for mobile games, which may include press releases, and presentations
– Assist in day-to-day social media efforts on platforms including Facebook, Line, Instagram and YouTube
– Develop, execute and analyze specific social media campaigns to increase engagement
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Finance, or other business-related/quantitative fields of study
– Minimum 3-year experience in marketing
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Great attention to detail
– Good Command in English in both speaking and writing
– Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Email, and internet
– Able to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines
– Able to go to provinces or abroad
We are looking for full time Journalist (2 positions) for our new project, so if you want to be a part of the Digital Media Revolution in Cambodia then give us a shout.
– Cover breaking news related to Cambodia
– Produce video content
– 3-year experience in journalism
– Good relation with all channel to smell the upcoming event
We are looking for a full-time Videographer-Editor based in Phnom Penh.
– Assist in all areas of production of Audio Visual Content for public broadcast
– Edit Sabay News Video
– Film events that Sabay sponsors and participate
– Use computer-controlled video editing systems to prepare video file for presentation
– Discuss video project plan, producer and director to determine the appropriate video editing
– Other tasks as assigned by the manager
– University degree in telecommunications or educational video production
– Have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier & Adobe After Effects
– Know how to operate both DSLR & Video Camera
– Minimum 1 year working experience in communications production work
– Minimum 2-year in video equipment, personal computers, and techniques used in the video editing field
– Excellent team-working ability
– Ability to effectively communicate ideas orally and in writing
– Good interpersonal skill and communication skill
8.Sports News Reporter
We are looking for a full-time Sports News Reporter based in Phnom Penh.
– Writing local sports news
– Building up local sport network
– Give feedback to team
– Create new ideas in strengthening local sport
– University degree in media or related fields
– Having experience in this field is preferred
– Love local sports and some knowledge in any kind of sports
– Computer literacy
– Good communication, hard-working attitude and team player
9.Social News Translator
We are looking for a full-time Social News Translator based in Phnom Penh.
– Search and pick up related articles to translate from English to Khmer
– Produce comprehensive and accurate articles or stories to serve the public audience
– Translate related documents and other projects from English to Khmer
– Associate Degree in English Literature, Media, Sociology or related field
– Being enthusiastic in writing
– Ability to produce high quality, attractive articles in Khmer
– Good command in English
– Computer literacy
– Creative, hard working attitude and team player
10.Life Style Reporter
We are looking for a full-time Life Style Reporter for Sabay Der based in Phnom Penh.
– Conduct face-to-face or phone interview with related individual concerning some interested events, tourist attractions, fashion, health, and other interested topics which serves the audience
– Hunt up for up-to-date news
– Write stories and captions in Khmer & English with a strong emphasis
– Attend relevant events, fairs and conferences
– Create and maintain a network of contacts
– Proven experience in related field
– Have strong written and creative skills with the ability to write accurate news stories and compile features in an entertaining and original style in Khmer version
– Have strong organizational skills and a determined and amiable personality
– Common sense and the ability to learn quickly are more important
– Be comfortable talking in groups, in front of camera and possible presentations
ក្រុមហ៊ុនសប្បាយត្រូវការ អ្នកហាត់ការផ្នែកថតរូប និងវីដេអូ (VIDEO CAMERAMAN INTERN)
ចំនួន ៥ នាក់ពេញម៉ោង (៨ព្រឹក ដល់ ៥:៣០ ល្ងាច)។
– ចូលចិត្តផ្នែកថតរូប និងវីដេអូ
– ទទួលការបង្ហាត់បង្រៀននិងអនុវត្តន៍ផ្ទាល់ក្នុងរយៈពេល ២ ខែ
– អាចធ្វើការពេញម៉ោងបាន (៨ព្រឹក ដល់ ៥:៣០ ល្ងាច)
– ទទួលបានចំណេះដឹង និងបទពិសោធការងារ
Sabay Digital offers competitive benefit packages including medical care and performance based bonus schemes. Sabay is an equal opportunities employer. Young people with creative ideas are warmly welcome.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application to [email protected] or Sabay Digital Corp., Ltd.’s address: #308 Monivong Blvd, Boueng Raing, Phnom Penh.
Tel: (85523) 22 8000.
Online application, please clearly state the position you are applying for as the subject and attachments must be in PDF format.