Sabay Digital Corporation is a leading publisher of online entertainment and online content under the brand name Sabay in Cambodia, Myanmar, Singapore, and China. Our portfolio includes online and mobile games, web application development, mobile solutions, payment network, music, video distribution and online web portal http://news.sabay.com.
Deadline is July 15, 2016
1. Procurement Manager
• Managing purchasing of all products, supplies, furniture, equipment, vehicles and services subject to each cost center of Sabay
• Developing, negotiating and managing commercial arrangements that secure best value for money
• Providing professional advice and guidance to internal stakeholders on all contractual issues including procurement strategies and compliance with public procurement regulations to again ensure best value for money
• Controlling all events budget and organizing it accordingly
• Maintaining commercial relationships with suppliers
• Overseeing the activities of the department for purchases
• Drawing up policy and plans for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies
• 3-year experience in procurement and management
• Capability to communicate and influence suppliers and internal stakeholders
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Great attention to detail
• Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Email, and internet
• Able to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Able to go to provinces or abroad
2. Web and Mobile Application Designer
• Setting a UX framework for the designs of mobile & web applications
• Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile & web applications
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
• Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field
• Other tasks as assigned by supervisor / manager
• Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development
• Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and web applications, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
• A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• Good knowledge in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UI, UXPin and other relevant design tools
• Extensive CSS/XHTML experience with the ability to build/modify complex, cross-browser CSS layouts
• Programming skill in any languages is a plus
• At least 1 year working experience in mobile development
• Be proactive & willing to learn new things and challenges
• Good communication skill
• Enjoy working in group & bring up discussion
3. Communication Specialist
• Develop a communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics for internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in all media platforms.
• Coordinate all public relations activities, social media, csr and sponsorship activities.
• Engage audiences across traditional and new media.
• Coordinate social media activities across external and internal stakeholders.
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and lifestyle media
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests
• Create content for press releases, byline articles, evaluation reports and keynote presentations
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
• Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and csr on an on-going basis.
• Build relationships with thought leaders and social influencers to grow industry awareness
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
• Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at national level.
• Strong relationships with all media outlets
• Strong relationships with key opinion leaders and social influencers
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• The ability to create compelling content in a creative fashion.
• Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Event planning experience
4. Life Style Reporter for Sabay Der
• Conduct face-to-face or phone interview with related individual concerning some interested events, tourist attractions, fashion, health, and other interested topics which serves the audience
• Hunt up for up-to-date news
• Write stories and captions in Khmer & English with a strong emphasis
• Attend relevant events, fairs and conferences
• Create and maintain a network of contacts
• Proven experience in related field
• Have strong written and creative skills with the ability to write accurate news stories and compile features in an entertaining and original style in Khmer version
• Have strong organizational skills and a determined and amiable personality
• Common sense and the ability to learn quickly are more important
• Be comfortable talking in groups, in front of camera and possible presentations
5. Videographer – Editor
• Assist in all areas of production of Audio Visual Content for public broadcast
• Edit Sabay News Video
• Film events that Sabay sponsors and participate
• Use computer-controlled video editing systems to prepare video file for presentation
• Discuss video project plan, producer and director to determine the appropriate video editing
• Other tasks as assigned by the manager
• University degree in telecommunications or educational video production
• Have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier & Adobe After Effects
• Know how to operate both DSLR & Video Camera
• Minimum 1 year working experience in communications production work
• Minimum 2-year in video equipment, personal computers, and techniques used in the video editing field
• Excellent team-working ability
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas orally and in writing
• Good interpersonal skill and communication skill
6. System Engineer (2 positions)
• Administration of server infrastructure and, depending on skills, network infrastructure and other equipment in Sabay data centers
• Follow monitoring systems to identify problems and take corrective action
• Research, planning and deployment of new technologies and services
• Install new/ rebuild existing server and configure hardware, peripherals, service setting, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusion
• Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
• Create and maintain detailed documentation for all systems and operations
• Strong experience in Linux server (RHEL) administration: minimum one year, several years preferred
• Experience in Windows Server administration and server hardware
• At least basic understanding of IP networks and virtualization
• Excellent troubleshooting and research skills
• Experience in technologies: vSphere, Apache/nginx, MySQL/MSSQL, PHP, BIND, Nagios, Postfix, etc.
• Knowledge in written Chinese language is a plus
• Networking/Cisco experience is a plus
• Debian/Ubuntu experience is a plus
• Programming/shell scripting experience is a plus
7. IT Manager
Sabay will facilitate work permit application process for foreign professionals.
• Be responsible for all IT in the Sabay office (150 workstations)
• Manage the IT support team and improve internal IT support
• Be in charge of IT support staff recruitment, retention and evaluation
• Plan and execute very high complexity technical projects, personally if needed
• Prepare and conduct IT training for Sabay staff and create IT business processes
• Create and update IT policy and technical documentation for office IT systems
• Purchasing IT material as needed, track stock and inventory
• Perform other assigned tasks
• Relevant technical degree
• At least two years of experience in a manager level position
• At least one year experience in a technical position
• Strong management skills and fluent English
• Deep technical knowledge of Windows/Windows Server, Identity Management, virtualization/ESXi, Cisco/Mikrotik/Unifi, VPN, NAS, IT security, Groupware, AD
• Self-sufficient and showing initiative
Sabay Digital offers competitive benefit packages including medical care and performance based bonus schemes. Sabay is an equal opportunities employer. Young people with creative ideas are warmly welcome.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit the application to [email protected] or Sabay Digital: address # 308 Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Tel: 023 22 8000. Our corporate website: www.sabay.com
Online application, please clearly state the position you are applying for as the subject and attachments must be in PDF format. Please include salary expectation in cover letter.
Deadline: July 15, 2016.