||JOB TITLE: Assistant Manager – Operational Excellence
JOB GRADE: 9
REPORTING TO: Manager – Operational Excellence
DEPARTMENT: Operations & IT
LOCATION: Phnom Penh
The Operational Excellence Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting Operational Manager in verifying that work is consistently and effectively performed and create deliverables according to established core procedures, processes, and methodologies. He/She will report directly to the Manager – Operational Excellence, and will have the opportunity to work in any, and all, aspects of the business.
1. Responsible for the implementation of process improvement initiatives to enhance operational efficiency, service delivery and to create a continuous improvement culture within the company
2. Accountable for increasing the awareness levels of the staff in the various processes and service quality. This includes focus on creating a work environment that engages employees at all levels in the business to help drive out unnecessary (non-value adding) work, improve and simplify processes, and continually reduce operational costs
3. Ensure delivery of business process improvement initiatives through the implementation of predetermined/agreed synergies
4. Ensure the timely implementation by directing, guiding others, and applying various tools to resolve problems including providing training where required
5. Lead and execute various projects/initiative, which are related to business process improvement, entailing projects ranging from mid-sized process improvements to major business transformation initiatives
6. Responsible for efficient execution and effective implementation of process re-engineering and change across the operations.
7. Conduct processes reviews to eliminate duplication of activities and reduction in cost.
8. Correct workload balance across process flows and align to staff productivity and SLA’s
9. Ensure all process/practices are in compliance with the PCA Regional policies, standard and procedures to minimize risk exposure.
10. Perform diagnostics on identified areas of business to establish the area of improvement and define problems and propose solutions.
11. Co-operates with all department in process designing to ensure that potential operating efficiencies and synergies are recognized and reflected in process design and development and that processes are workable on implementation and will meet end user needs.
12. Identify opportunities for cost reductions and service quality improvements.
13. Evaluate data and perform statistical analysis to identify improvement opportunities as well as associated issues and risks.
14. Periodically review the operations processes to identify risks and implement fixes on process issues.
15. Explores and drives the change to create automation of process/reports across all departments.
16. Responsible for managing processes re-design and re-engineering coordinating the efficiency within NBUW and Operations team as whole.
17. Performing other tasks assigned by Manager – Operational Excellence
• Possess proven project management and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work autonomously and lead projects conducted in complex organization matrices.
• Lead, plan and manage change
• Provide accurate and useful project status reports.
• Mainly responsibility on quality and turnaround time of project•
Key Success Factors:
Bachelor's degree in related field.
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in process improvement and/or process redesign or equivalent experience.
Ability to lead, plan and manage change
Varied knowledge of business workflows, operations processes & systems.
Structured and analytical way of thinking.
Possess the expert knowledge to identify opportunities and convey the need for change.
An innovative, creative approach to problem solving desirable
Strong interpersonal, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
Strong customer focus