• Make close relationship with customers to achieve sales target
• Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing customer potential in designated regions;
• Contact Customer to discuss / understand customer’s requirements of their project. Persuades clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
• Make the PCV and PIF(rev.00) form with detail data, issue to Sales Support Dept. to make PPD
• Prepare information for and participate in Project bidding Tender;
• Negotiate tender and contract terms to meet both client’s requirements and company standards;
• Prepare and have LOI signed by Customer.
• Get approval drawing signed by Customer.
• Prepare and submit PMX to get approval from Manager.
• Prepare Sales contract and get it signed by Customer and the company management.
• Be in charge of down payment and support PMD for L/C and other payment
• Monitor change orders and variations / make addendums and price variation accordingly;
• Develops and grows long-term relationships with old customers;
• Prepares and coordinates with customer in visiting office and job site.
• Administer client accounts; Updates the ICCC list bi-monthly; Contacts ICCC (Investors, Customers, Consultants, Constructors) to introduce PEB’s products / services and collect information about the project and try to convince them to put PEB specs in the conceptual drawings or tender documents, if any.
• Consistently make visits and telephone calls to customer in ICCC list, especially those in Category A list.
• Update Sales Pipe-Line weekly including status of Quotations, Jobs and Prepare “Lost Quote Report “(LQR) for all quotations lost as per the company policy.
• Collects competitors information in order to find a proper strategy/solution in selling products;
• Collects customer feedback information in order to help manager to improve the company products/services;
• Coordinate with others departments to solve problems/issues with customers to increase customers satisfaction;
• Maintain a cooperative working relationship with all internal departments to ensure resources are used to achieve customer satisfaction and corporate objectives. Provides after-sales technical assistance and product education;
• Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
• Make technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
• Report daily activities to Sales Manager
• University degree in Engineering, Architecture with strong selling abilities.
• Thorough knowledge of sales techniques with min 1 years in Sales
• Experience in Sales of Projects or Buildings Construction or Steel Buildings;
• Strong our product knowledge and business acumen.
• Strong strategic thinking, problem solving, decision-making and leadership ability combined with an analytical and creative mind to evaluate new opportunities.
• Self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Good Customer Service and interpersonal skills.
• Good English in speaking and writing.
• High degree of honesty/integrity, persuasiveness and passion.
• Dynamic, assertive, enthusiastic and pro-active personality.
• Enjoy business meeting and traveling; Ability to work under pressure.
+BENEFITS & CONDITIONS
• Working Time: 8:00 am～5:00 pm
• Working Days: Mon / Tue / Wed / Thu / Fri
• Holiday: Sat (Half) / Sat (Full) / Sun / Legal holiday
• Salary: $ 300 ～ $ 500